Every single story is begin with R

Friday 5 April 2013

Barney & Robin


Barney:I'm done. You don't have to worry anymore.
Robin:What do you mean?
Barney:I'm done. Trying to get you. I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry it's taken me this long to figure it out, but I promise... I'm done making a fool of myself.
Robin:Barney, you haven't been making a fool out of yourself-
Barney:It's okay, it's okay. I want it to be okay. So here's what's gonna happen: I'm gonna get us two drinks, come back and comment on the likely size and color of the nipples on that redhead at the bar... with the big, dark nipples... And you're gonna be grossed out, but you're gonna laugh a little anyway, and then you'll tell a funny story about 'that bitch Patrice' at work, but neither of us are gonna say "Hey, how's it going? Good to see you!" because, it really will be good to see you. Think we can swing that?
Robin:Yeah. I do.
Barney:Badass.

Sometimes, you have to realize that you've been fooling around while trying to get something that you want. You gave your very best shot and try to make your own self think and believe you can have anything you want. But it's not, that's not how the things work. 
You have to open your eyes wider, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment